Platform | Irvine, CA | Full Time
Nexon, a world leader in online games, is building a workplace based on mutual respect, good humor, and the pursuit of excellence because we believe that great games can only be built by amazing people. Our vision is to create high quality, innovative online games that create unforgettable experiences for players around the world.
Nexon has an ever-expanding worldwide team of over 5,500 employees, and boasts a diverse global portfolio that includes titles like MapleStory, Dungeon Fighter Online, and many more. If you want to be part of building an exciting game company and help chart the course of online gaming, let’s talk!
We are looking for a Front-End Engineer to join our Irvine game Platform team. In this role, you will collaborate with Software Engineers, Producers, Quality Analysts, and Database Engineers and develop web features from concept to completion.
What You Can Expect To Do In Your New Gig
- Collaborate with multiple Platform teams to support account site, commerce site, Nexon launcher, and other client side web applications
- Develop new user-facing features
- Maintenance and improve Nexon Global platform front-end applications
Skills & Requirements
Your qualifications include:
- 3+ years experience in Engineering with a Front-End focus
- Proficient using web markup languages, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with server side CSS pre processing platforms (LESS/SASS)
- Experience using restful API and solid understanding of Ajax
- Ability to use image authoring tools like Photoshop
- Knowledge about cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Strong understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
We also like to see:
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Experience using Electron