Live Mobile Game Production | El Segundo, CA | Full Time
The Associate Producer is responsible for running the successful live mobile game service. This includes executing the vision of the Producer by collaborating with various departments and ensures the timely, high-quality delivery of game service.s, etc).
- Day to day cross-functional leadership of the assigned mobile game(s) full lifecycle, including strategic planning to ensure quality, effective activations around mobile game launches, updates and general service; drive and support the cross-functional game team, and consult with discipline leaders as needed, to constantly strive for improving executions around the game; ensure that key learnings and best practices are always applied while building a common purpose and ownership among all team members; ensure all communication pipelines are functioning both internally and externally
- Responsible for managing the P&L of the assigned mobile game(s) and KPI(s) of the game service(s). Monitoring UA performance and working with the UA team to improve metrics.
- Craft a vision and a strategy for the launch of the game(s) & live service of the game(s), including creating an integrated strategy to ensure the successful launch and successful live game updates.
- Review and approve every aspect of the game launch plans/executions & live game services plan/executions and ensure they are aligned with the vision and direction of the game; ensure that we are delivering the KPI requirements of the game. Suggest and manage ongoing live operations, IAP plans and analyze game performance.
- Ensure the game is providing a stable and enjoyable gameplay environment to the players
- Manage relations to ensure all stakeholders and teams are aligned
- 2+ years of mobile game production/development experience
- 2+ years of mobile games launch, live operations
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of mobile Free-To-Play game design, development, and operations
- Ability to cull actionable and meaningful insights from data analysis
- Demonstrated understanding of cohort analysis and control variables
- Strong research and analytical skills with great attention to details
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Solid understanding of the mobile game's environment
- Project management, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Strong experience providing qualitative and productive game design feedback.
- Experience of designing/running ongoing live operations and planning IAP sales strategy'
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional/cross-organizational teams
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual in Korean and English is a Plus
- Designing/Operating/Analysis of mobile games’ Liveops experience is a Plus