Data Analyst - Ad Tech - Remote
Technology | Remote in San Diego, CA | Full Time
About Motive Interactive
Motive Interactive is one of the top Mobile Ad Networks in the world, come join a team with an amazing future. Motive is seeking creative, driven, and out of the box thinkers to join our growing distributed workforce.
Motive has been recognized by numerous publications including Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. Motive is at the forefront of Mobile App Marketing and a proven leader in user acquisition for apps.
- Analyze and interpret data using a range of analysis and presentation tools and make recommendations for actions to optimize marketing performance
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and guide applicable next steps
- Run A/B testing and statistical analyses to extract actionable insights that influence, support, and assist in models development
- Develop and present learnings from analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations
- Create reports guided by reporting framework and take ownership of maintaining campaign reports
- Ad Hoc analysis to support sales techniques, marketing strategies, and campaign optimization Minimum Qualifications
- Manage data system to reliably handle 30k-50k transactions per second
- Interface with other developers, sales, and traffic teams to understand data needs
- Define and manage all data sets
- Own the whole data infrastructure
- BS in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or other related fields is a plus
- 3-5 years’ predictive modeling experience in a professional setting, using tools such as Python, R or SQL
- Experience with AWS data tools (Redshift, EMR, s3)
- Experience with NoSQL database (MongoDB, Aerospike)
- Ability to analyze data to identify optimizations, gaps and inconsistencies.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to identify and communicate data driven insights.