Specialist, Visual Merchandising
Visual Merchandising | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Visual Merchandising Specialist supports the visual merchandising department with three key functions:
- Organization of department product, supplies and visual production lab.
- Support visual team with production of the visual merchandising directives.
- Support visual team with display sets.
- Organize and maintain product sample inventory for the department.
- Organize and maintain the department production room.
- Assist visual merchandising managers with concepting layouts, visual display sets that include corporate office and in-store sets/photographing.
- Assist with production of the visual merchandising directives for Retail and Wholesale using Adobe Suite and meet deadlines.
- Resize art files to accommodate multiple configurations and sizes.
- Assist with new store openings.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience in understanding and interpreting visual presentation direction.
- Strong organization skills.
- Must be detail oriented and be able to quickly react to accommodate edits and last minute updates.
- Must be self-motivated and able work both independently as well as collaboratively.
- Must be able to take direction and support multiple managers
- Excellent, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Knowledge of Mac OS 10.5 or later.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Some travel may be required for new store openings and in-store visual display setups. (<10%)
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.