Specialist, Talent Acquisition
Human Resources | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Summary of Position: The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for supporting recruiting activities including scheduling, posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and referring applicants for a variety of positions throughout the organization. This role will interact with a wide range of employees at all levels as well as external candidates seeking opportunities. As a representative of the brand, specifically our mission and values, this role will approach applicants with professionalism and authenticity, always keeping candidate experience top of mind.
- Coordinate complex interview scheduling for multiple locations. Communicate with external and internal candidates regarding pertinent details and logistics. Greet onsite candidates and ensure interview schedule runs on schedule, making adjustments as needed.
- Function as team subject matter expert for applicant tracking system. Train all new internal users, including Store Leadership. Partner with vendor to troubleshoot issues and purpose potential system upgrades. Using periodic reporting to reconcile to ensure data integrity.
- Manage posting process in Applicant Tracking System and external job boards based upon position and target candidate pool.
- Coordinate travel for candidates as needed including expense reporting.
- Create offer letters and coordinate start date details with HR Operations /Hiring Manager.
- Review qualifications of prospective candidates for potential matches to open positions, conducting initial phone interviews as appropriate.
- Manage full cycle recruiting for entry level Corporate openings. Work with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs. Capturing profile highlights, cultural fit and recommendations for next steps.
- Maintain Talent Acquisition reporting to include tracking interview and open job status as well as quarterly recruiting metrics/data.
- Propose, create and implement ongoing tools and process improvements to internal recruitment infrastructure.
- Support Talent Acquisition team with a wide range of miscellaneous projects including presentations.
- Partner with area employment agencies for temporary and full-time placements.
- Responsible for other HR duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of related recruiting/HR or Administrative Assistant experience required in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Must be a detail obsessed and excel at multitasking with the ability to proactively anticipate needs.
- A self-starter, team oriented, self-motivated with strong ability to prioritize tasks based on business needs.
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential and sensitive information with professional maturity.
- Able to adapt to change and work independently in a fluid and fast‐paced team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required with a proven ability to work with a wide range of internal and external customers.
- PC proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, MS Outlook.
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.