Internal Application: Project Manager, Supply Chain
Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Summary of Position:
The Project Manager, Supply Chain will lead end-to-end supply chain projects in areas of 3PL integrations, 3rd party initiatives, inventory management, store replenishments, item master, etc. Work with cross functional partners to manage timelines and executions of projects critical to business growth and cost savings target.
Business Expansion Projects, Strategy and Growth
- Participate in cross-functional change programs and provide subject matter expertise and industry best practices related to business transformation.
- Be a key player in business growth across all markets for 3rd party initiatives.
- Provide operational expertise to support warehouse and 3PLs expansions to support business growth.
Inventory Management and Order Allocation
- Implement processes and set up initial systems, roles and responsibilities around 3rd party initiatives
- Ensure inventory availability in warehouses to fulfill Ecom, retail and wholesale orders for new third -party initiatives.
- Perform ad-hoc manual functions as needed to enter order sales and transfer orders in ERP system.
- Perform trouble shooting for systems and processes as needed.
- Create excel macros and MS access databases as needed to improve processes and to generate reports.
- Perform any other operational activities as needed.
SOP Creation and KPI Dashboarding
- Document processes, roles and responsibilities for Supply Chain team. Implement a RACI Matrix for all essential job duties.
- Identify process and talent gaps within the supply chain organization and provide interim solution and on-going support to bridge resource deficiencies until permeant solutions are implemented.
- Develop meaningful analytical reports and dashboards to monitor critical business process and performance to ensure compliance across critical supply chain and business channels.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience preferably in similar role.
- This role will require a collaborative and engaging demeanor with cross functional business partners, while bringing technical and system expertise to the Morphe Team.
- The ability to run meeting, communicate effectively and follow through are essential to the success of this role.
- Possessing Supply Chain and Systems expertise is also very important, with the ability to make good decisions in a changing and fast paced environment.
- Master’s degree preferred in Engineering/MBA’s.
- Database proficiency in SQL, MS ACCESS, SharePoint etc.
- Expert in ERP systems and knowledgeable in system transactions related to supply chain functions.
Travel Requirements: Moderate, >25% of the time
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.