Visual Merchandising | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Summary of Position:
The Production Artist, will assist the Graphic Designer on a variety of different print needs for our Visual Merchandising team. This position requires a solid understanding of design and type, an extreme attention to detail and expertise in prepping artwork to go to print and other related tasks.
- General graphic production of customer facing signs
- Resizing art files for custom store needs
- Preparing art files for internal partner reviews for print approval
- Preparing art files for print
- Manage file storage and file sharing on behalf of the department
- Some local travel may be required for press checks
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA in Graphic Design or other relevant education
- 2-3 years Graphic Production Artist
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe CS programs, specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including creating and editing Word and PowerPoint documents
- A good eye for design and solid technical skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be friendly, motivated, and a team player
- Ability to juggle many projects at once, while maintaining quality control
- Must be open to feedback and making many rounds of changes
- Acute attention to detail
- Able to troubleshoot minor problems with fonts, applications, and with your system
- Comfortable with creating and releasing large format files
- Experience going to press checks a plus but not required
- Retail experience a plus
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.