Allocations and Inventory | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
The Inventory Analyst is responsible for coordinating kit assembly at the Morphe DC and oversees inventory management for select channels. They are also Item Master administrator. The ideal candidate is extremely detail oriented with strong follow through, communicates clearly, and collaborates with teams in a fast-paced environment to achieve shared goals. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Inventory Management.
NetSuite Item Master administrator
- Process management – Ensure Brand/Sourcing/PD/Finance/Merch/Planning teams are providing data timely for item creation and updates to current assortment, and communicate updates with teams
- Responsible for item creation in NetSuite
- Responsible for item maintenance in NetSuite
Kit Assembly Coordinator
- Point person who gathers assembly requirements from Sourcing, PR, and the DC Team
- Create and maintain Work Orders in NetSuite, coordinate execution with the Morphe DC team
- Track component PO’s and upon receipt request movement of inventory into the assembly location
- Create and maintain dashboard, that includes labor cost, assembly volume, and on-time completion to maximize efficiency, cost, and customer experience
Product Rework Forecasting
- Performs weekly analysis of available inventory vs forecasted sales/demand for select products, then schedules rework at the Morphe DC as needed
- Forecasts purchases for collateral needed to support Morphe DC rework
- Communicates rework plan to the DC Team
Brush Club Facilitator
- Ensure brushes are planned and purchased six months in advance
- Track PO’s and upon receipt request movement of inventory into the reserve location
- Communicate upcoming assortment to DC team
- Report on inventory availability for incremental requests
Independent Wholesale Inventory Availability Analysis
- Research and report on inventory availability to Wholesale team for customer sales order fulfillment, providing feedback on ETA’s and discontinuing products
Required Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree plus 2yrs + experience in inventory planning and/or operations
- Understanding of basic inventory planning concepts: weeks on hand/weeks of supply, leadtime, etc, and familiar with retail math
- Strong analytic skills and experience in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to thrive and maintain a positive, solution-oriented attitude in a scrappy environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills; own multiple priorities and adaptive to shifting priorities
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Proactive, resourceful and self-motivated, with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong listening and communication skills
- Ability to travel 10-20% of time, based on business needs
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.