Allocations and Inventory | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Summary of Position:
- Effectively monitor KPI metrics for e.g. order fulfillment rate, back orders, in-stock rate for 3PL locations.
- Perform ERP transactions to maintain accurate inventory levels at 3PL sites.
- Manage tactical activities related to out of stocks and back orders.
- Perform data analysis and review historical sales trends to substantiate current forecast and work with inventory management team for replenishment strategies.
- Conduct weekly meetings with 3PL partners to effectively communicate incoming supply, new promotion and launches, order forecasts and/or any open items. Establish relationships with key business partners to ensure that business needs are met.
- Collaborate with external partners to assist with data collection and reporting.
- Ensure data integrity of daily dashboards and publish it to Executive team
- Work with transportation team to ensure timely delivery of stock at 3PL locations for new promos and launches.
- Manage ad hoc projects as they occur
- Work closely with cross functional teams, Inventory Management, Ecommerce Team, Customer Service.
- Ensure the daily inventory sync for online store is operational.
- Order management for Ecomm; 3PL management
- Creating dashboard and KPI metric
- Inventory management and tracking other supply issues
- Netsuite transaction management
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2-4 years of experience in inventory planning, supply planning or order management.
- Knowledge of supply chain concepts.
- Experience in working with ERP and other information systems.
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft applications and strong attention to detail.
- Effective communicator with internal and external teams.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paces environment.
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.