Creative | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Summary of Position:
The Digital Designer is responsible for creating the Morphe branded digital experience, marketing and campaign collateral and assets that drive brand awareness and build buzz for product launches. This person will be responsible for conceptualizing and developing a range of digital assets with a mobile first approach. This candidate must be a self-motivated individual, fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite with a creative mind, excellent design aptitude, a collaborative work style and strong organizational/follow-up skills. We are looking for an upbeat, detail-oriented designer with a can-do attitude who can juggle multiple projects simultaneously and one who works well under pressure. The Digital Designer will need to understand and implement Morphe’s unique aesthetic style on a day-to-day basis.
- Concepts, designs and executes digital layouts for all brand expressions.
- Supports the e-commerce needs, as well as wholesale and other third party channels.
- Understands and adheres to branded styleguides, and implements designs accordingly.
- Develops multiple solutions per project assignment.
- Crops resizes of product images that live on the website.
- Comfortable creating redlines for coding deliverables and development if needed.
- Creates beautiful pixel perfect design.
- Gathers the needs and objectives of each assignment and takes feedback and executes revisions accordingly. Ensures that all design elements, templates and finished solutions work based on those requirements in a variety of browsers, mobile, email clients, screen settings etc.
- Continually develops new ideas and explores concepts for online execution. Stays on top of beauty industry, fashion and e-commerce trends and competition. Develops multiple brand appropriate solutions per project assignment.
- Works collaboratively with the creative team and partners throughout the business. Regularly presents work to these teams.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects at a time within a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-4+ years’ experience in web design, and a B.A. or B.S. in Graphic Design, Web Design, Art or related field
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite
- Has a thorough understanding of typography, photography, graphic; ensures all facets adhere to brand guidelines
- Working knowledge of Shopify is a plus
- General knowledge of browser capabilities and web technologies
- Experience or passion for the beauty/fashion retail industry
- Experience working on multiple projects at a time, in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Solid presentation and communications skills
- Flexible. Open to changing processes, ambiguity, and willingly takes and accepts feedback from all areas of the business
- Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; time management skills, ability to juggle priorities
- Self-starter who is able to troubleshoot and work independently
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.