Customer Care Analyst
Customer Service | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Summary of Position:
The Customer Care Analyst works closely with the Call Center and Operations Team in optimizing customer experience.
This role must have the ability to identify the root cause of issues, quickly implement solutions, and assist Customer Care Center staff as needed to solve emerging problems. The Data Analyst is responsible for the ongoing administration and maintenance of process documents for the Customer Care and Operations teams.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual reporting call center reporting.
- Analyze and report on call center trends.
- Provide insight on top reported or emerging user issues.
- Surface any customer service related issues via social media.
- Investigate root-cause of user issues.
- Review partner vendors to maintain service levels.
- Identify areas of opportunity for process improvement and efficiency.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant role (BI, Data Analyst, Customer Care, etc.).
- Data-driven, have technical affinity and possess a strong business sense.
- Understanding and experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Strong technical data skills, statistics and the ability to draw insights from data.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- The ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and analytical reasoning.
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.