Coordinator, Order Management
Operations | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Summary of Position:
As the Coordinator, Order Management, you will provide support to Operations and Inventory across the Retail, Wholesale and Ecomm businesses.
- Manage customer purchase orders from time of receipt to dispatch, meeting all contractual SLA’s (50%)
- Confirm receipt of the purchase orders
- Check ordered quantities against the channels forecast
- Upload the orders in to NetSuite
- Send the orders to the warehouse operation
- Plan and communicate delivery plans to the channels
- Fulfil the order in Netsuite
- Ensure all systems inventory records are accurately updated on a daily basis. (10%)
- Upon receipt of a customer’s purchase orders check inventory availability, and raise transfers as and when required. (10%)
- Communicate order details back to the customers and account manager including out of stocks, availability dates, over consumption and tracking information. (5%)
- Work closely with the third-party warehouse to ensure end-to-end fulfilment of customer orders and the operational duties that are required to aid this. (5%)
- Produce weekly fulfilment reports for each channel. (10%)
- Attend weekly operations meetings and review the previous weeks fulfilment KPIs (5%)
- Other responsibilities as deemed appropriate, based on business need. (5%)
Budget Owner? N
Key Working Relationships:
- Third party warehouse
- Wholesale account manager
- Corporate Inventory team
- Corporate Planning team
- Manager, Inventory and order management
- Senior Operations Director
Required Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience in an inventory management and supply chain environment, ideally in the same or a similar industry.
- Ability to successfully manage and deliver multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to process and edit data at a very detailed level, with exceptional attention to detail. Capability to enhance the level of data integration and to analyse data and make determinations on how to proactively identify business opportunities.
- Effectively able to communicate ideas, directions, and information to others, either verbally or in writing.
- High levels of organization skills, efficiently maintaining order files, logs, and projects.
- Willingness to support co-workers and the wider department.
- Ability to handle an ever-changing fast paced work environment and to shift focus or re-prioritise at a moment’s notice.
- Ability to think ahead and make decisions in order to avoid errors, discrepancies, and problems.
- Excellent written & interpersonal skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a “direct threat” to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish, and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions and needs.
No recruitment agencies, please.