Account Executive (Entry Level) - Home Health in Cobb County
Home Health | Marietta, GA | Full Time
MedSide Healthcare is committed to providing superior in-home care through a wide range of services including skilled nursing, rehabilitation, medical social services, personal support and homemaker services to our patients in their homes. The primary goal of MedSide’s management and staff is to provide these services in a way which optimizes the dignity and independence of all of our patients. The growth of our company can be attributed to our employees' knowledge, skill and commitment to providing outstanding patient care and customer service.
Now is the time for you to be involved in the care of our patients and the exciting expansion of our company!
PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION IS ENTRY LEVEL AND WILL TRAVEL WITHIN COBB COUNTY
The Account Executive is engaged in the selling and marketing MedSide Healthcare's home health services in the Atlanta metropolitan area. The person will be responsible for fostering relationships with a variety of health care professionals such as: physicians, medical specialist, case managers, and other health care representatives. The job is fast-paced and requires a high level of energy and enthusiasm. The position includes an excellent compensation package including competitive base salary, excellent commission/bonus structure, health/dental/life insurance, 401k with match and PTO. Experience in home health, medical or other health care sales with local ties is required.
- Develop and strengthen new and existing customer referral base through relationship building, networking, cold-calling and other sales techniques.
- Develop, implement and execute strategic marketing/sales plan within territory including relevant market analysis on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Create, maintain and continually update customer profiles including documentation of customer needs/wants related to home care
- Work closely with MedSide personnel to discuss sales activities, pricing, potential problems, new opportunities, etc.
- Track and trend referral and revenue statistics as well as business development activities. Be prepared to provide periodic reports on sales activities and statistics.
- Oversee and direct the process for evaluation of overall customer service including execution and analysis of satisfaction surveys for patients and referral sources.
- Discover, organize and participate in relevant community based organizations to promote and educate the MedSide's services.
- Communicates regularly and effectively with staff through verbal and written modalities including group and individual meetings.
- Assist MedSide is obtaining necessary documentation such as physician signatures on orders when requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, a health-related science (i.e. nursing, pharmacy, etc.), or the equivalent.
- Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse preferred
REQUIRED - Minimum of two years home health (preferred), health care, hospice, pharmaceutical, infusion, etc.
- Able to transport self to customer base. Will perform work in health care community, home and Agency office.
- Must be flexible to accommodate schedule changes. May require work after normal business hours to accommodate client needs.
- Regular local travel (100%) required.