Part Time Human Resources Coordinator
Home Health | Antlers, OK | Part Time
The Human Resources Coordinator aids with the human resource processes for all business locations. This role provides administrative support to the human resource function for record-keeping and reporting related to OSHA, EEO, and ACA guidelines, This role assists with employee health and welfare plans. The Human Resource Coordinator makes that certain plans are administered in accordance with federal and state regulations and that plan provisions are followed.
- Maintains record keeping and compiles reports for OSHA 300 logs, EEO and ACA compliance.
- Assists with health and welfare plans billing and enrollment changes and terminations. Assists in processing required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Assists with reconciliation of benefits statements.
- Assists with recruitment process.
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- Files documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
- Processes mail.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software.