Information Systems Specialist
Home Health | Garden City, KS | Full Time
INFORMATION SYSTEMS SPECIALIST
Oklahoma Locations: Various Central/Eastern Oklahoma Offices you could be housed from
- Minimum of two years' experience in computer and network troubleshooting (this can be personal not work experience but you must include a cover letter explaining your skills).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 2013-2019, Windows 10.
- Can work after 5pm when needed during weekdays.
- Possesses and maintains good physical stamina and mental health.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and or organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Is self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Is flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.
- Excellent observation and communication skills.
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains a standard of data security and integrity at all costs within HIPAA and Company Security policy guidelines.
- Troubleshoots and resolves employee problems relating to information technology.
- Completes projects assigned by the IT Administrator.
- Observes and follow all IT procedures and policies.
- Travel onsite when warranted to troubleshoot, repair, install or maintain information technology.
- Isolate IT problems reported by employees and discover and implement a resolution within the company policy guidelines.
- Communicates concerns, suggestions and resolutions to the IT Administrator.
- Add, remove, and change users as needed to give permissions to ONLY those areas needed by the employee.
- Be patient and courteous to all employees requesting assistance.
- Properly maintain assigned company vehicle.
- Responsible for maintaining and tracking all tools provided by the company.
- Maintains confidentially of all of company policies, procedures and activities.
- Ensures continuity and security of all data contained in the network system.
- Maintain all IT equipment to the highest standards.