PART-TIME ADDICTIONS COUNSELOR/CONSEJERO DE ADICCIONES
Adult Outpatient Counselors | Rockville, MD | Full Time
Maryland Treatment Centers, Inc. is an integrated mental health delivery system with facilities throughout central Maryland. We are a regional leader in the treatment of addictions and co-occurring disorders.
We have immediate openings for a Part-Time Addictions Counselor at Avery Road Treatment Center in Rockville. ARTC offers a full continuum of levels of care for addictions and co-occurring disorders in adults and young adults: inpatient including medically monitored detox and medically managed intermediate care, intensive outpatient, outpatient, and outpatient mental health clinic.
- develop individual treatment plans with patients
- attend treatment team meetings
- facilitate group lectures
- provide individual and family counseling/therapy, as well as small group didactic learning.
- assist patients to access continuing treatment.
- every other weekend (Sat/Sun)
- Current Maryland certification or licensure. For Counselor: CSC-AD, CAD-AD, or Trainee. For Therapist: LGSW, LCSW-C, LGPC, or LCPC.\
- A minimum of two (2) years of successful work experience in addictions treatment is preferred.
- Good organizational and documentation
- Ability to work independently.