FT /PRN Substance Abuse RN or LPN - All Shifts
Nursing | Emmitsburg, MD | Full Time and Part Time
Maryland Treatment Centers (MTC) has been providing comprehensive substance abuse treatment for over 30 years. With locations throughout Maryland, MTC provides a variety of levels of care to clients who struggle with chemical dependency as well as co-occurring disorders. Our strong commitment to our clients has made us an effective leader in the provision of services.
Mountain Manor at Emmitsburg has served the residents of Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Virginia and the District of Columbia for forty years. The facility offers medium to high intensity a dult residential substance abuse treatment services based upon the 12-step model. Services include medical, assessment, detoxification, an education and relapse prevention curriculum and individual group and family counseling.
Maryland Treatment Centers, Inc has open positions for Full and Part time RN & LPN for all shifts at the Emmitsburg location. The facility is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Medical record keeping
- General nursing care to patients.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively assess and document the needs of patients
- Demonstrates appropriate and effective verbal communication with patients
- Responds effectively and appropriately in crisis.
- Good organizational and documentation skills
- Nurses must be licensed through the state of Maryland Department of Health and Hygiene.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Mental Health Experience
- Experience with substance abuse patients