Marketing | Hyderabad, India | Full Time
MAQ Software delivers innovative software solutions for Fortune 500 companies. Our solutions use Big Data and advanced Business Intelligence features of SQL Server, AI and Cognitive Services including Azure Machine Learning, the latest cloud computing trends including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and the latest form factors such as iOS and Android.
The company has been closely aligned with Microsoft Corporation for the past nineteen years. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner for Data Analytics, Application Development, and Data Platform. In addition, MAQ Software is a Consulting Partner for Amazon Web Services.
Recently, MAQ Software was honored for the 9th time as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. magazine. Less than 1% of Inc. 5000 companies demonstrate sustained growth by appearing nine or more times.
We foster an intense work culture with a can-do attitude. All our key managers come from excellent educational backgrounds and have significant experience growing a company and mentoring software engineers. Due to our smaller size, we adopt the latest technologies and computing trends ahead of the larger industry players. As a part of the company’s globally distributed engineering team, our engineers gain exposure to the latest software engineering practices and fast development cycles.
• Capture and record training videos across departments
• Review, polish and collate the content to present effective and efficient quality videos
• Create and publish content/video/posters for company website and social media handles
• Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
• Ability to create overall video branding strategy
• Ability to understand the scenario and lay out the storyboard to effectively represent it
• Ability to perform all editing work including inserting background music, sound effects etc
• Create narration text and ability to mould the voice overs
• Proven work experience as a video editor
• Creative and Passionate about videography
• Should have completed a course, diploma or degree, from academies that offer courses in video editing, photography or a related field. A bachelor's degree from colleges that offer digital technologies and computers is preferred
• Above 60% throughout academic career
• Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and Audacity is a must
• Knowledge on audio editing and video editing software
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Must be highly skilled in digital editing systems and have extensive knowledge of digital audio-visual technology
• Hands-on knowledge on open source video editing software
• Video Editing
• Motion Graphic- 2D
• Scripting- Video Editing (Preferable)
• Adobe- After Effects
• Adobe- Premier Pro
• Adobe- Photoshop
• Adobe- Audition
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Job location: Mumbai and Hyderabad