Administration | Redmond, WA | Full Time and Part Time
MAQ Software accelerates data-driven transformations for Fortune 500 companies. Using data analytics, cloud technology, and data science, we accelerate software initiatives that enable our customers to transform their industries. We help our clients build stronger customer relationships, drive sales, identify new opportunities, and analyze marketing results from our three engineering centers located in Redmond, WA and India.
As a member of the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) with ten Gold competencies, we offer customers a breadth of proven expertise across the entire Microsoft platform. We are the largest 3rd party publisher of certified Power BI visuals on AppSource and a Power BI Preferred Partner. As a premier supplier to the Microsoft Corporation, we deliver critical business insights to decision makers.
The Staff Accountant is responsible for providing business management support. An ideal candidate will have strong planning, organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Vendor and client support (~50%)
- Supports accounts receivable and/or accounts payable.
- Manages administrative vendor accounts.
- Searches out new vendors that add value to the company.
- Processes and pays administration department invoices.
Operations support (~30%)
- Coordinates logistics for business group meetings/events.
- Assists with procurement of goods and services including computer equipment, office and kitchen supplies.
- Answers incoming calls and questions and/or direct calls to appropriate department.
- Assists visitors/deliveries at the front desk.
Executive support (~20%)
- Provides administrative support to the President as well as the Human Resources team.
- Handles logistics for company travel and meetings.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving and making adjustments to plans.
- Provides general office support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related fields.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Experience using Microsoft’s Office suite and ability to learn other technology as needed.
- Energetic self-starter who loves to work in a dynamic environment.
- Optimistic/positive mindset.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Ability to effectively handle ambiguous tasks and the ability to switch gears in response to circumstances.
- High personal accountability for self and others.
- Professional demeanor in all interactions.
- Strong attention to detail and customer service skills.
To apply, please submit your application through https://careers.jobscore.com/careers/maqsoftware.