MAQ Software delivers innovative software solutions for Fortune 500 companies. Our solutions use Big Data and advanced Business Intelligence features of SQL Server, AI and Cognitive Services including Azure Machine Learning, the latest cloud computing trends including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and the latest form factors such as iOS and Android.
The company has been closely aligned with Microsoft Corporation for the past twenty years. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner for Data Analytics, Application Development, and Data Platform. In addition, MAQ Software is a Consulting Partner for Amazon Web Services.
Recently, MAQ Software was honored for the 9th time as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. magazine. Less than 1% of Inc. 5000 companies demonstrate sustained growth by appearing nine or more times.
We foster an intense work culture with a can-do attitude. Our key managers come from excellent educational backgrounds and have considerable experience growing the company and mentoring software engineers. We strive to adopt the latest technologies and computing trends ahead of the larger industry players. As a part of the company’s globally distributed engineering team, our engineers gain exposure to the latest engineering practices. Our engineers routinely work on challenging technical problems that utilize the latest technologies for fast-paced software delivery. Examples of some of our projects:
• A client wanted to improve the return on investment (ROI) of marketing spend by identifying target customers more effectively. We created an unsupervised machine learning model to analyze customer behavior. The model combined diverse data points such as customer demographics, browsing history, purchase patterns, and marketing channels. Using the model, we identified a customer’s next logical purchase and the affinity to buy a particular product. Based on this information, our client honed its target marketing campaigns and advertisements to improve sales.
• One of our clients conducts multiple promotional events with product overview sessions. We worked with the client to analyze the effectiveness of these events. We measured the attendee perception by comparing pre-event and post-event surveys. We then combined survey data with sentiment data from attendees’ Facebook posts and tweets. We created a supervised learning model from the data along with attendee demographics, session attendance, and increase in product sales after the event. The model helped the client
measure the marketing event’s impact on sales, the effectiveness of the sessions, and the overall change in perception caused by the event. We later applied text analytics techniques to attendee feedback and helped identify the core problem areas faced by attendees.
Another client had a SQL Server, an HTML5 based Business Intelligence system with 150+ reports, 50,000 users, and more than 100 TB of data hosted on-premises. The client wanted to transition the entire solution to the cloud to manage it better. We created the cloud transition strategy for the client and moved the infrastructure to Microsoft Azure cloud services. As part of the effort, we also migrated 150+ reports from HTML5 to Microsoft Power BI. As a result, we helped the client improve
management and operations. The cloud migration also improved the agility of the entire sales and marketing organization by providing faster insights into their customers and marketing campaigns.
We are looking for an HR Intern to perform & support various HR department’s daily activities. As a key member of a dynamic and a fast-moving team, your primary focus will be to streamline & assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
If you are interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company
approaches recruiting and employee development, we would like to meet you.
• Assist in both campus & lateral hiring by working closely with the team by tracking the relevant recruitment metrices
• Assist in recruiting fresh engineering graduates from the top engineering colleges
• Work closely with technical interviewers and schedule and coordinate for interviews
• Assist to evolve, run, and evaluate selection processes including interviews, technical tests, and group discussions
• Coordinate post campus activities like follow up with students, distribution of offer letters, training material to students, onboarding plan, logistics, etc.
• Assist in updating and managing employee records
• Work on special projects
• Support in implementing activities such as employee life cycle management, engagement activity implementation & documentation for new joiner
• Capable in handling & meeting recruitment targets
• Excellent verbal & written communication with basic MS Office skills
• Self-managed with high degree of ownership, accountability, and work ethics
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Immediate joiners with an MBA in HR (2019/2020 graduates) willing to take up full time stipend-based internship would be preferred
Experience: 0 to 6 months of experience in HR
Internship Duration: 2-6 months Location: Hyderabad
Stipend Offered: 25,000 per month