Marketing | Hyderabad, India | Full Time
MAQ Software delivers innovative software solutions for Fortune 500 companies. Our solutions use Big Data and advanced Business Intelligence features of SQL Server, AI and Cognitive Services including Azure Machine Learning, the latest cloud computing trends including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and the latest form factors such as iOS and Android.
The company has been closely aligned with Microsoft Corporation for the past nineteen years. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner for Data Analytics, Application Development, and Data Platform. In addition, MAQ Software is a Consulting Partner for Amazon Web Services.
Recently, MAQ Software was honored for the 9th time as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. magazine. Less than 1% of Inc. 5000 companies demonstrate sustained growth by appearing nine or more times.
We foster an intense work culture with a can-do attitude. All our key managers come from excellent educational backgrounds and have significant experience growing a company and mentoring software engineers. Due to our smaller size, we adopt the latest technologies and computing trends ahead of the larger industry players. As a part of the company’s globally distributed engineering team, our engineers gain exposure to the latest software engineering practices and fast development cycles.
Our developers routinely work on challenging technical problems that utilize the latest technologies for fast-paced software delivery.
We are looking for an experienced Content Editor to create compelling content for our digital platforms. The role includes understanding the work that we do for our customers, and creating content that highlights, and showcases our work, in line with the house style guide, ensuring it is typo-free, well written and meets the needs of our diverse audiences.
A successful candidate will have significant experience of being responsible for creating engaging and rich content for use in a digital environment, and of using a content management system. They will have worked with style guides; have proven experience of working with different audiences, excellent organizational skills, as well as excellent spoken and written English. The candidate should be comfortable working in a time-constrained environment.
• Understanding our business domain, and creating rich and engaging content that highlights and showcases our work in good light. Content would include case studies, blogs, marketing collaterals, digital posters/flyers, and other web content.
• Editing and proof-reading content to ensure consistency and compliance with company policy and written communication guidelines
• Post on our official social media handles and channels to enhance our social media presence
• Update the content on our corporate website to keep them fresh, relevant, and engaging for our target audiences (potential employees, customers, and vendors).
• Solid experience in managing and developing style guidelines for digital content, and effectively communicating them
• Proven experience of ensuring editorial is consistently produced with the appropriate tone to suit the requirements of different audiences
• Excellent organizational skills, with the demonstrable ability to successfully set and manage conflicting priorities
• Write content for business communications, promotion etc.
• Bachelor's degree in English, business, communications, journalism or related field required; master's degree is a plus
• Above 60% throughout academic career
• Excellent analytical and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Highly collaborative orientation. Aptitude for working with colleagues across a range of seniority levels and areas of subject matter expertise
• Experience managing multiple projects and competing timelines
• Ability to respond to shifting priorities quickly and effectively
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Job location: Mumbai/Hyderabad