Program Manager - Product & Supply Chain Management
Consulting | Chicago, IL | Full Time and Contract
Program Manager, Product Management & Supply Chain - IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY!! (Contract Position)
Lake Shore Associates (LSA) is looking for a Program Manager with strong experience understanding client needs, establishing structured, high-performing project teams, managing to challenging commitments, and providing leadership to clients and team members. Experienced Project Managers will be expected to be familiar with formal Program and Project Management concepts and methodologies.
- Plan a complex multi-stream implementation program.
- Manage the delivery of projects to address operational inefficiencies and increase asset utilization.
- Develop complex financial models to determine the right number, location and size of distribution and manufacturing facilities.
- 8+ years’ experience in the food manufacturing industry.
- 5+ years of recent supply chain and network optimization in the areas of sourcing, manufacturing, and distribution experience.
- At least 10 years of Program and/or Project Management experience is required, with strong MS-Project skills.
- Experience in the analysis of P&L statements, financial management of manufacturing operations, or similar financial literacy Project management experience including leading complex, matrix organizations or projects
- Proven experience deploying and executing industry-standard Project Management methodologies.
- Demonstrated communication abilities through MS PowerPoint at all levels (i.e. Executive, Working Teams, etc)
- 8+ years of recent experience in manufacturing site selection, capacity utilization, and product rationalization.
- Experience at a top tier consulting firm, with commitment to do what it takes to satisfy demanding clients.