IT Project Managers with JD Edwards- Part-Time
Consulting | Chicago, IL | Part Time and Contract
Lake Shore Associates (LSA) is a Chicago-based management consulting firm with a proven track record of delivering integrated solutions across diverse business units.
LSA is a certified woman-owned management consulting firm focused on creating True Consulting Partnerships. We brings extensive consulting expertise and a strong entrepreneurial culture to each of our client engagements. We have a rich skill set and direct experience with industry-leading clients with regional or headquarters presence in the greater Chicago area.
LSA is enjoying rapid growth, and we continue to seek top-tier consulting talent to serve our growing client requirements. We strive to build teams that bring world-class consulting experience to every client engagement. We welcome people who have an innovative mindset, constantly seek to create value for our clients, and approach problem-solving with a unique perspective.
IT Project Managers:
LSA is looking for part-time IT Project Managers with JD Edwards experience. The IT Project should have a strong understanding of client needs, establishing structured, high-performing project teams, managing to challenging commitments, and providing leadership to clients and team members.
- Lead and support project to accomplish IT objectives.
- Utilize technically sound methods of investigation, analysis, design, planning, and scheduling, adhering to the IT methodologies and conventions.
- Coordinate project activities with teams within the IT organization and those in the business or other requesting organizations as well as any 3rd-Party Suppliers and Vendors.
- Manage and monitor project budget, scope, schedule, progress, and risks.
- Establish and facilitate ongoing reviews of scope, resources, schedule and budget.
- Manage stakeholder engagement and expectations during the lifecycle of the project.
- Integrate work-plan maintenance and monitoring.
- Perform issues and risk management, tracking, prioritization, resolution facilitation, reporting and trending analysis.
• Minimum of 5 years of IT experience in managing software development projects
• At least 2 years of experience with JD Edwards software suite
• A minimum of 3 years of Project Management experience is required, with strong MS-Project skills.
• Knowledge of various methodologies: waterfall, lean, agile
• Demonstrated communication abilities through MS PowerPoint at all levels (i.e. Executive, Working Teams, etc)
• Excellent written and oral communications and facilitation skills.
• Readiness to adapt work and personal schedules to client needs.
• Ability to build team cohesiveness to achieve results.
• Ability to self-start and be versatile in a dynamic environment.
• Bachelors or Masters degree required.