Business Analyst - Kofax
Consulting | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Location Chicago - Open to travelers
LSA is looking for Business Analysts with Kofax experience to join our consulting team to work on client delivery projects. The ideal candidate will possess Kofax Total Agility Experience, have strong analytical skills, business acumen and excellent communication skills to help provide the best solutions for the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
- Gather and document system/business requirements in the form of user stories and use cases.
- Perform requirement analysis and systems analysis, facilitating design and development of software solutions.
- Responsible for ensuring unique business needs are properly translated to functional specifications and provide a system solution.
- Facilitate workshops and interview sessions with stakeholder groups in order to perform effective analysis.
- Organize and present complex technical information effectively.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Work both independently and as an integral member of a team.
- Manage multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Work collaboratively with business team, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), technical teams and project managers on projects during all phases of software development life cycle.
- At least 3 years of Business Analysis experience is required.
- Experience with Kofax, specifically Kofax Total Agility Experience.
- 2+ years of experience with OCR,document capture, file/image conversion tools, web services.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of enterprise content management system.
- Experience in a consulting environment; in a top-tier consulting firm is a plus.
- Experience in analysis, business process improvement, gap analysis, functional design, use cases and testing.
- At least 3 years in Microsoft Office software (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, TFS, SharePoint).
- Strong understanding and experience in the Agile (Scrum) Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) framework.
- Excellent written and oral communications and facilitation skills.