VP, Human Resources
Human Resources | Yonkers, NY | Full Time
A division of IAC (Nasdaq: IAC), Ask Applications is one of the world’s largest distributors of desktop applications, browser extensions, and PC optimization software. Our mission is simple: build cool software that makes life easier in just a few clicks. Our extensive portfolio includes dozens of lifestyle, entertainment, and utility apps such as FromDoctoPDF and MapsGalaxy, that serve more than 120 million monthly active users worldwide.
Ask Applications is seeking a VP, Human Resources to build upon the current efforts and determine new directions for enhancing a dynamic organization and culture. Reporting to the CEO, the VP, Human Resources will work as a trusted partner and advisor, and work collaboratively with the leadership team. The VP, Human Resources will be responsible to overseeing all HR operations including payroll, organizational design, corporate culture,benefits, L&D and Talent Acquisition.
The ideal candidate is naturally curious, dedicated and detail oriented with a desire to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Proven leader in at the executive level. Experience in digital/technology industries is desirable.
- Demonstrated success in leading change and building an inclusive culture
- Success in implementing organizational design strategies to optimize a company’s resources
- Ability to read the qualitative signals around mood and morale in a company, and create recommendations accordingly
- Track record of growing and developing junior talent
- Stature, trust and credibility in working with all levels
- Strategic/critical thinking capability and business acumen. Comfortable operating at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- Strong facilitation, coaching, consultative and influencing skills, as well as the ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve shared goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred in a relevant field.
Who you are and what you have:
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive leadership roles in Human Resources.
- Knowledge of labor law regulations
- Practical experience about HR processes (talent acquisition, L&D, compensation, performance management, talent management, succession planning)
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions.