Senior, Internal Audit
Internal Audit | New York, NY | Full Time
The Internal Audit Senior is responsible for developing and executing internal audit reviews for the IAC businesses. As part of Internal Audit, this position will assist our businesses with internal controls and compliance. Additionally, the Internal Audit Senior will have the opportunity to focus on and learn about IAC businesses and business processes. The skills necessary to succeed in this position include strong organization skills, ability to collaborate and partner with our businesses, audit expertise, effective communication and ability to conduct audits independently. The Internal Audit Senior will assist in the development, planning, conduct and communication of audits of the various businesses and will develop recommendations to improve/enhance the internal control environment.
- Plan and execute audits. This includes identifying and researching applicable operational/technical issues, identifying risks, developing test plans and executing audit procedures and test steps and documenting test results.
- Track and manage status against audit timelines and schedules.
- Draft formal reports to management outlining scope, objectives, procedures performed and recommendations, in accordance with established Internal Audit reporting guidelines.
- Assist with special assignments as determined by Internal Audit senior management.
- Routinely inform the Internal Audit management of activities and any problems noted within audit areas.
- As part of the Internal Audit team, keep up to date on industry and business trends significant to the profession and to IAC.
- Willingness and ability to travel as required. Travel is variable both in frequency and duration, generally at 10-15%.
- Accounting Degree preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant and/or Certified Internal Auditor preferred.
- Minimum 1-3 years Public Accounting and/or Internal Audit experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated collaboration and teamwork skills coupled with ability to conduct audits and interact with management independently.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Enthusiastic and intellectually curious.
- High standard of ethics and professionalism.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) is a leading media and Internet company comprised of some of the world's most recognized brands and products, such as HomeAdvisor, Vimeo, About.com, Dictionary.com, The Daily Beast, Investopedia, and Match Group's online dating portfolio, which includes Match, OkCupid, Tinder and PlentyOfFish. The company is headquartered in New York City and has offices worldwide.