Fitness Studio - General Sales Manager
Business Operations | Oxford, MS | Full Time
Exciting Opportunity in the Fitness Industry! Flagship Studio in Oxford!
HOTWORX - 24-Hour Infrared Fitness Studio offers the first ever implementation of 3-dimensional training. We combine Heat (dimension 1), Infrared Energy (dimension 2) & Exercise (dimension 3) to help members flush toxins, tone up, and torch calories. Our studio offers 24-hour access to virtual workouts ranging from HOT Yoga to Hot Cycle, Hot Buns and more. Our exclusive workouts are done inside the HOTWORX sauna and are led by a virtual instructor in a semi-private environment, suitable for all fitness levels to give members MORE WORKOUT IN LESS TIME!
We are currently looking to expand our team and are interviewing for a General Manager with a passion to succeed.
If you are looking for a career where you can become a part of an organization focused on helping members feel and look their very best then look at HOTWORX. This position comes with large opportunities for advancement and growth within our franchise brand.
Candidates interested in joining our team should expect to be successful in the following:
- Meeting and exceeding membership sales goals
- Working as the leader but also a solid team player to help grow the member base of the studio through community outreach, promotions, events, corporate outreach and more. Using phone, texting and email outreach to prospects to generate guest traffic and membership sales.
- Using company social media pages and resources to generate new leads and traffic and to create engagement and brand awareness through organic posts and follow up.
- Providing excellent customer service daily by building and maintaining relationships and support with all members and guests.
- Performing various tasks to manage and maintain the facility, equipment, cleanliness, safety and a successful sales staff.
- Management candidates should be able to successfully motivate and lead the membership sales team by achieving personal sales goals and providing coaching to the sales staff to meet their personal sales goals.
- Strong organizational and time management skills leading to peak productivity and optimal results are a must.
Our ideal candidates have previous sales experience, strong interest in helping others feel and look their very best while benefiting from rewarding performance based commissions and bonuses. Candidates should personally lead a healthy lifestyle and have a personal passion for fitness. Additionally, strong knowledge and use of all social media outlets for advertising and promoting the brand is expected. Analytical skills for assessing and being involved in decisions regarding various marketing efforts and expenditures, guest and member traffic and closing rates are of the utmost importance.
While we are looking for a go-getter who is eager to take initiative and get the job done, we also provide substantial support tools, resources and paid training, certifications and coaching to ensure your success. Compensation includes base salary plus personal commissions in addition to bonuses based on the performance of the studio & sales staff as a whole. A free studio membership and product discounts are just a couple of other perks. If this sounds like a role you would be perfect for please submit your resume asap before the position is filled.