Franchise Performance Coach
Business Operations | Marrero, LA | Full Time
Exciting Opportunity in the Fitness Franchise Business Industry!
HOTWORX - A 24-Hour Infrared Fitness Studio offers the first ever combination of 3-dimensional training. HOTWORX combines Heat (dimension 1), Infrared Energy (dimension 2) & Exercise (dimension 3) to help members flush toxins, tone up, and torch calories among numerous other benefits from infrared. Our studios offer 24-hour access to virtually instructed workouts ranging from HOT Yoga to Hot Cycle, Hot Buns, Hot Barre None and more. Our exclusive workouts are done inside of our patented HOTWORX sauna in a semi-private environment, suitable for all fitness levels to give members MORE WORKOUT IN LESS TIME!
Our cutting edge brand has experienced explosive growth since its inception and even through the challenges of 2020. We are currently seeking an additional team member who is eager to play a part in our continued success through business and performance coaching with our franchisees.
If you are looking for a career where you can become a part of an organization focused on helping members feel and look their very best then look at HOTWORX.
Candidates interested in joining our team should expect to be successful in the following areas or possess the following skills:
- Professional and knowledgeable communication with franchise owners is critical to the role. Strong written, verbal and in person communication skills necessary.
- Working as a team player to meet both individual and department goals and objectives focused on profitability of assigned locations.
- Time and project management as well as organizational skills are a must to ensure tasks are completed efficiently and effectively.
- Passion for health, wellness and fitness are necessary to the role and brand.
- Strong understanding of accounting, analyzing financial and sales data through use of Quickbooks, spreadsheets, dashboards and other reporting.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and metrics specific to advertising and marketing with respect to generating leads and traffic to the studio locations.
- Training and leadership skills with emphasis on membership sales, customer service, member retention, marketing/prospecting and more!
- Strong self discipline and task management skills to stay on task and allow fast learning of new role.
While we are looking for a go-getter who is eager to take initiative and get the job done, we also provide training, coaching and support for success. In addition to a base salary, we offer a very rewarding commission/bonus structure which is heavily based on the performance of your assigned locations. Team incentive success trips and bonus are also part of the package as well as great health/insurance benefits.
If this opportunity gets you excited, be sure to apply today!