Event Security Officer
Event Security Team | Stockton, CA | Full Time, Part Time, and Temp to Full Time
It's not just about what WE look for in an employee, it's about what YOU look for in an employer.
Our team of Security Professionals are looking to acquire like minded, talented and driven individuals to join our Event Security Team as we overcome this Global Pandemic and begin gathering in larger numbers.
Hammer Head Security is a family owned and military friendly security services firm based out of Stockton, CA and provides armed, unarmed, patrol, personal protection and event security services throughout the Central Valley, Sacramento Region, and Bay Area. Since 2012, we have steadily grown to become a leader in providing quality guard services with over 150 officers through our team and family oriented culture. We prioritize our employees, their safety and their moral to maintain extremely high employee retention which leads to extremely high client satisfaction.
Our team has successfully provided services for monumental events as large as Super Bowl 50, ESPN televised fights, Food Festivals, Concerts, Shows, Political Events and much more!
Event Security Officer
Represent yourself, Hammer Head Security and our major retail clients with complete professionalism.
Conduct routine and random foot patrols throughout the store, report any suspicious behavior or activity immediately.
- Greet guests with a friendly, genuine demeanor and assist with entry into event while complying with guest screening protocols.
- Manage entry protocol which may include, scanning tickets, verifying wrist bands/ badges/ identification, bag searching, and metal detector screening.
- Maintain clear radio communication with Event Supervisor and fellow Officers to ensure a safe and successful event.
- Maintain order among large groups by redirecting foot traffic and providing guidance to guests.
- Deescalate and suppress disturbances in a timely manner and with a calm demeanor.
- Monitor and patrol entrances and exits; acts to prevent unapproved or unlawful entry; controls entrances, the movement of people and vehicles, security cameras, and parking.
- Warn violators of rule and safety infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles, and escort persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Ensure the steady flow of incoming and outgoing vehicles by assisting with Parking and Traffic Control.
- VIP Escorts and close contact security detail assignments.
- Other duties may be assigned.
CURRENT VACANCY LOCATIONS: Stockton, Modesto
SHIFTS: Day and Swing shifts available. Must be prepared to work weekends.
HOURS: Part-Time. Full-Time.
1. Government issued I.D. or valid California driver's license
2. High School diploma or equivalent
3. Valid California BSIS Guard Card
4. Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
1. Officers must be in good physical condition, enabling them to perform the full range of security officer duties. Officers must be fully capable of performing work requiring moderate to arduous physical exertion under either normal or emergency conditions.
2. Additional qualifications of this position will be discussed during the applicant's interview. Hammer Head Security provides Equal Employment and Affirmative Action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
3. As a condition of employment, you must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
4. Officers maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
Reach out today.
Hammer Head Security
Visit us Online
Check out our Instagram