Armed Cannabis Security - Modesto, CA
Patrol Supervisory Team | Modesto, CA | Full Time and Part Time
It's not just about what WE look for in an employee, it's about what YOU look for in an employer.
Hammer Head Security is a family owned and military friendly security services firm based out of Stockton, CA and provides armed, unarmed, patrol, personal protection and event security services throughout the Central Valley, Sacramento Region, and Bay Area. Since 2012, we have steadily grown to become a leader in providing quality guard services with over 150 officers through our team and family oriented culture. We prioritize our employees, their safety and their moral to maintain extremely high employee retention which leads to extremely high client satisfaction.
Our team has successfully provided services for monumental events as large as Super Bowl 50, pioneered the security practices of the Cannabis Industry and now implemented numerous COVID -19 health and safety protocols for our food supply chains.
Our rapidly expanding and essential team of Security Professionals are looking to acquire like minded, talented and driven individuals to join our team as we overcome this Global Pandemic.
As a Security Officer in the COVID-19 era, you ARE considered an “essential” front line worker and therefore must adhere to certain health and safety guidelines imposed by the CDC for the general wellbeing of our society. This includes maintaining good hygiene at all times, practicing social distancing and using Personal Protective Equipment (issued by Hammer Head Security) while on duty.
Armed Cannabis Security Officer
Represent yourself, Hammer Head Security and our Cannabis clients with complete professionalism.
Maintain a strong, visible point of control for both the interior and exterior of the facility at all times.
Establish and cultivate a safe and secure environment for Facility Staff, Management and their customers.
Fully comprehend and enforce all facility security policies/procedures for customers, vendors, staff and visitors.
Conduct routine and random foot patrols throughout the facility, inspect the physical condition of the facilities security measures and report any suspicious behavior or activity immediately.
Practice effective communication with Facility Staff and Management to control the flow of inbound/outbound foot traffic in a safe and efficient manner.
Defuse any incidents with difficult persons with sound conflict resolution skills, involve Facility Management as needed.
Proactively monitor CCTV stations to identify active areas of concern and engage appropriately
CURRENT VACANCY LOCATIONS: Stockton, Modesto, Antioch, Sacramento
SHIFTS: Day and Swing shifts available.
HOURS: Full-Time or Part-Time.
1. Government issued I.D. or valid California driver's license
2. High School diploma or equivalent
3. Valid California BSIS Guard Card
4. Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT FOR ARMED PLACEMENT:
Duty belt and at minimum Level II Holster.
Well maintained Firearm (Must be same caliber listed on permit)
Ballistic/Tactical Vest (Not required but Highly Recommended)
1. Officers must be in good physical condition, enabling them to perform the full range of security officer duties. Officers must be fully capable of performing work requiring moderate to arduous physical exertion under either normal or emergency conditions.
2. Additional qualifications of this position will be discussed during the applicant's interview. Hammer Head Security provides Equal Employment and Affirmative Action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
3. As a condition of employment, you must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
4. Officers maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
Reach out today.
Hammer Head Security
Visit us Online
Check out our Instagram