Head of Communications, Europe & Middle East
Comms | London | Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing and Communications Manager to join the Grimshaw London team, working on projects that span the globe. In 2019, Grimshaw has already celebrated a Stirling Prize nomination, won Practice of the Year at the AJ 100 as well as Sir Nicholas Grimshaw being awarded the Royal Gold Medal for Architecture.
It has been a great year of growth and development and we are looking for an experienced professional to work directly with the London Partners, Chairman and the wider office to develop and deliver local marketing and communications strategies.
We are looking for:
- Proven experience of creating and rolling out communications strategies and campaigns.
- An individual who is adept at managing, finessing and placing key messages.
- The ability to deal with multiple stakeholders and / or line managers.
- Experience of leading and developing a team.
- A fantastic communicator; great at writing, but also equally adept at addressing staff, commanding a meeting, or working with senior management.
- Confidence and the ability to successfully manage the media and make informed decisions on behalf of the practice when required.
Grimshaw is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds and recognise that in order to be successful, we need to create an inclusive environment where everyone can realise their potential and succeed. Any offer of employment with Grimshaw will be conditional upon you having the right to work in the UK.
Talk to us about Flexible Working