Design Technology | London | Full Time
Grimshaw's London studio is seeking a passionate and talented BIM Coordinator to join our in-house Design Technology team. For this role, we are looking for candidates with a strong skillset in library creation, including BIM objects, visual scripts, templates, etc.
As well as working directly with the Design Technology team on a number of global initiatives, the candidate will also provide technical support directly to design teams where appropriate.
Additional responsibilities include monitoring the performance and quality levels of BIM models and ensuring they satisfy the prescribed project-specific BIM requirements and Grimshaw BIM standards.
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Initiative and proactive working methodology
- Degree in Architecture or architectural technology-based qualification
- Revit exam-based certification
Required technical skills
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Autodesk Revit and related software & plugins.
- Knowledge of Dynamo is highly beneficial.
- Experience with BIM standards and QA processes
- Knowledge and experience of legacy CAD applications and practices is advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience with the Bentley suite of tools is advantageous
- Familiarity with data-driven concepts is advantageous
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered for the successful candidate.
Grimshaw is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds and recognise that in order to be successful, we need to create an inclusive environment where everyone can realise their potential and succeed.
Any offer of employment with Grimshaw will be conditional upon you having the right to work in the UK.