BIM Coordinator (Bentley)
Design Technology | London | Full Time and Contract
Grimshaw is seeking a passionate and talented BIM Coordinator to support architectural project teams in the use of BIM tools and workflows, specifically Bentley OpenBuildings Designer and Microstation.
The BIM Coordinator will provide technical support directly to project team members and report to the BIM Manager, providing feedback on the team’s requirements for training, workflows or content.
Core responsibilities of the BIM Coordinator will span from initial project setup, maintaining project BIM models and associated project BIM support documents, performing BIM coordination exercises and training project team members.
Additional responsibilities include monitoring the performance and quality levels of BIM models and ensuring they satisfy the prescribed project-specific BIM requirements and Grimshaw BIM standards.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of the Bentley environment and related software & plugins.
- Knowledge and experience of legacy CAD applications and practices.
- Experience in delivering projects to BIM standards with validation and QA processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Initiative and proactive working methodology
- Degree in Architecture or architectural technology-based qualification
The following skills would also be advantageous
- Familiarity with Common Data Environment practices, specifically ProjectWise
- Experience with large scale/complex projects
- Revit experience
- Generative Components knowledge
Grimshaw is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds and recognise that in order to be successful, we need to create an inclusive environment where everyone can realise their potential and succeed.
Any offer of employment with Grimshaw will be conditional upon you having the right to work in the UK.
The Practice is currently working remotely however you will be expected to be able to return to the Studio albeit in a flexible capacity, in the future.