Regional Sales Representative
Sales | Nationwide Remotely | Full Time
At Source Logistics, we specialize in offering customized logistics and supply chain solutions in US markets such as: Full Service Warehousing, Order Processing, E-commerce Fulfillment, Marketing Fulfillment, Digital Printing, Complete Transportation Solutions and Information/Data Supply Chain Services.
We cater our array of services to multiple types of industries such as: food and beverage, apparel, retail, health and beauty, medical, industrial, technology, financial and others. Our mission is to help US and foreign-based companies expand and offer their services to their US customers. We help companies from all over North America, South America, Europe and Asia increase their market presence in the US through competitive supply chain solutions.
We have over 1.7 million square feet of warehouse space, strategically located throughout the US to provide our clients the ability to easily service their customers. Our warehouses are located in Brea, and Los Angeles, CA; N. Monroe, NJ; Portland, OR; Houston and Laredo TX.
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000 commission included
As a Regional Sales Representative, you will be in charge of the expansion of the product reach and profit revenues for Source Logistics’ products and services within the logistics, e-commerce, and fulfillment industry. Achieve individual sales targets and KPIs as set by the Sales Manager. You will also build brand awareness for Source Logistics’ products and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of Source Logitics’ product and service offerings;
- Identify prospective clients / sales opportunities and successfully sell the concept of e-commerce, logistics, and fulfillment;
- Research, qualify and scope all new business and revenue opportunities in line with Source Logistics’ strategic plan;
- Identify and harness additional sales opportunities, while promoting Source Logistics’ products and service offerings, through attendance at industry networking functions;
- Delivery of accurate sales forecast and activity reports;
- Monitor and report on competitor activity and capability;
- Summarize prospect’s needs, identifies Source Logistics’ ability to service those needs and determines appropriate services to meet them;
- Self-starter/motivator who will consistently achieve and exceed sales results and KPIs and will be able to describe the features of Source Logistics’ products and services and understand how it can benefit prospective customers.
- Participates in internal strategy meetings aimed at ensuring a concerted and credible approach to winning business, deliver board level presentations demonstrating Source Logistics’ products and service offerings and consistently achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets in accordance with individual KPI’s and the Sales Plans.
- Minimum of 5 years Sales experience in the logistics, e-commerce, and fulfillment industry
- Proven track record of identifying, hunting and closing new business;
- Demonstrated experience in presenting and communication;
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills;
- Previous experience in the development of proposals and quotes;
- Experience networking in industry events;
- High level of integrity and business ethics;
- Trained in strategic selling and marketing;
- Excellent Knowledge of English;
Certificates and Licenses:
No certifications needed
No Supervisory Responsibilities
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The worker is required to travel.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbent will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by the supervisor.