Customer Service Representative
Customer Service | Montebello, CA | Full Time
Source Logistics, the parent company of Fulfillment Corporation of America, is an innovative company offering our customers scalable integral logistics solutions, inventory control, warehousing, value added services and transportation.
Our goal is to help companies achieve their distribution needs in the most competitive, efficient and productive environment. Source Logistics has developed a multiple strategic infrastructure of warehouses across the US, from where we can control, prepare, and transport goods in a fast, reliable and timely manner. We solve the ever changing complexity of logistics.
Source Logistics has warehouse locations in Los Angeles and Brea, CA, Houston and Laredo, TX, New Brunswick, NJ, Portland, OR and Chicago, IL giving companies the flexibility to grow depending on their's and their customers’ geographical location. Source Logistics experts can assist with the process of a logistics analysis to determine which location(s) and service(s) will make distribution faster, more efficient and cost effective.
We integrate e-store fronts with our 3-E Fulfillment system, so we can manage transactions, receive the orders, pick the product, package it, ship it and of course track it so the customer will know where the product is at all times until delivery. We provide customers with the technology and tools to manage orders.
We print, manage, control and ship your inventory on any kind of literature needed; brochures, postcards, letters, pamphlets, literature kits… You name it! We can receive, or print on our premises, customer material and stock it in the shelve for future shipments. We also print it and ship it.
Summary Serves customers by providing information; responding to requests; resolving problems; collecting revenue.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Provides information to customers by verifying understanding of request; answering questions; offering assistance.
• Provide information for and request setup of new product numbers.
• Train clients as needed or requested regarding WMS (Velocity).
• Correspond with clients via email as much as possible so that requested are documented. If clients make requests via the phone, ask them to follow up with an email.
• Monitor Redline reports and communicate any problems to client.
• Monitor items on back order and keep clients apprised of the situation.
• Check for outstanding shipments on a daily basis. Communicate with the appropriate people to determine how to resolve the issues. Keep client informed as needed.
• Generated the inbounds in our system WMS (Velocity) and print the LPN’s labels.
• Generated the outbound (Orders) in our system for those customers who request this service.
• Quality check the lists from orders by making sure the quantities match for the number of orders, line items and total quantity of items.
• Assist with any reporting needs as requested by clients. For example, inventory balances, big export, etc. Help them to understand how they can do these themselves using WMS (Velocity).
• Scanning and uploading the shipments or proof of loading (POD’s) into our system.
• Keep neat, complete, and orderly records for billing.
• Invoice special projects as soon as they are completed.
• Invoice monthly jobs at the middle and end of each month.
• Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer.
• Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; analyzing information and applications.
• Initiates service by recording requests; forwarding to operations.
• Resolves billing problems by identifying the problem; explaining procedures; forwarding required adjustments.
• Improves quality results by evaluating processes; recommending changes.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Responsible for project management for existing clients and futures projects.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities Identifies additional duties and responsibilities that are not essential.
• Work in partnership with Warehouse Manager to control costs and increase revenue.
• Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Warehouse operations experience desirable
• Strong computer knowledge including MS Office applications
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Skilled in the use of MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel (or equivalent software)
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus