Senior Project Manager
Project Management | Sin El Fil, Lebanon | Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 8 to 10 developers.
- Handle various projects simultaneously.
- Will be in charge of the projects implementation phase: determine projects schedule and time frames, allocate tasks to developers and make sure they are delivered on time, with the required quality and according to projects budgets.
- Understand and gather detail requirements of the project.
- Act as interface between FOO and its client: will be in charge of understanding clients’ needs and keeping him updated with the project’s progress.
- Participate in the assessment of the developers’ annual reviews.
Knowledge, Education, Abilities & Skills:
- Having 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Holder of a Bachelor degree in Business Administration is recommended. MBA is a plus.
- Candidates with Engineering background are highly preferable.
- Previous experience in the IT sector is a plus.
- QA background is a plus.
- Dynamic and hard worker.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Able to impose confidence and respect.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Very good oral, written communication and presentation skills in English and Arabic. French is a plus.
- Details oriented: able to identify problems and find solutions.
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Strong command of MS Word, Excel and Power Point. Familiar with MS Project and Visio.
- Knowledge in: InVision, Harvest, JIRA, TestFlightApp, HockeyApp, AppAnnie is a plus.