Operations | Emeryville, CA | Full Time
Eureka Therapeutics is a privately-held biotechnology company focused on developing novel T cell-based immunotherapies for hematological malignancies and solid tumors. Our unique platform is aimed at developing safe and effective genetically engineered T cells against surface cancer antigens as well as TCR-mimic antibodies, which recognize previously inaccessible cancer antigens specific for solid tumors. We have built strong pipelines of innovative drugs, with the most advanced candidates in clinical stage. In addition to our internal drug discovery programs, Eureka has ongoing partnerships with several major pharma and academic centers of excellence. For more information about Eureka Therapeutics, please visit: www.eurekatherapeutics.com.
Our growing business is looking for an Office Coordinator who can help create a more efficient and harmonious work environment, ensuring that the management and teams are fully-equipped to operate productively. The Office Coordinator will work as part of the operations team. He/she will be responsible for day-to-day operations of the office, and coordination and implementation of all office activities. In addition, he/she will be assisting in office maintenance and administrative work.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure day-to-day operations of the office (e.g. keeping all office equipment in working condition).
- Maintain the office, including break rooms and conference rooms, neat and presentable.
- Purchase and maintain stock levels of office and break room supplies.
- Manage and coordinate all company meetings and events, and the schedules for conference rooms.
- Answer phones and greet and direct visitors appropriately.
- Distribute company-wide internal correspondence electronically as well as posting on company intranet.
- Facilitate OSHA compliance, building training and safety guidelines.
- Communicate with landlord on facility issues such as parking, employee badge access, security clearance.
- Manage and set up phone systems, card reader systems, computers, facility and building-related issues.
- Purchase lab supplies.
- Distribute and manage lab notebooks.
- Perform administrative work such as filing, sorting and distributing mail.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate is an extremely organized, detailed-oriented individual who can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. He/she must have a strong work ethic and is a motivated team player with a can-do attitude.
- Associate Degree in Business Administration or related field required (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 2+ years experience in office administration
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Strong sense of discretion and professionalism