Software Engineer, Full Stack
Technology | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
At Edmunds we’re driven to make car buying easier. Ever since we began publishing printed car guides in the 60’s, the company has been in the business of trust, innovating ways to empower and support car shoppers. When Edmunds launched the car industry’s first Internet site in 1994, we established a leadership position online and have never looked back. Now, as one of the most trusted review sites on the Internet, millions of visitors use our research, shopping and buying tools every month to make an easy and informed decision on their next car. For consumers, we bring peace of mind. For dealers, we make tools to help them solve their problems and sell more cars. How do we do it, you ask? The key ingredients are our enthusiastic employees, progressive company culture and cutting-edge technology. Want to join the team? Read on to find out how!
What You’re Applying For:
Edmunds is seeking a full stack software engineer who's passionate about user experience, fast web-pages and great product engineering team to work with. Come join a dynamic team who empowers Edmunds customers in their car research and shopping journey.
What You’ll Do:
- Build rich user experiences using the latest in front-end technologies such as React, NodeJS, SASS, and HTML;
- Work with a talented product engineering team
- Engineer and deploy web features to empower edmunds customers who are shopping for a vehicle;
What You Need:
- Understanding of web application development from client side through to server side via data store using AWS, NodeJS, ReactJS, CSS;
- Practical experience of building fast loading web-pages that are SEO friendly;
- A passion to never stop learning - our stack is constantly evolving.
Working @ Edmunds.com:
Employees think it’s a pretty great place to work and some pretty impressive publications think it is too: we have been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Fortune Magazine and Great Places to Work, LA Business Journal (for the last 6 years!), Computerworld, and Built in LA. We've also been identified as one of the best workplaces specifically in Technology and also for Diversity and Asian Americans. In fact, our CEO, Avi Steinlauf, was rated as one of Glassdoor's Highest Rated CEOs! If you’re interested in learning more and joining our mission, we’d love to hear from you!
Edmunds will consider for employment qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws.