Lead Front End Developer
Engineering | Islamabad, Pakistan | Full Time
The Lead Front End Web Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience for Convo's powerful enterprise communication & collaboration suite!
Location: Islamabad, PK - non-remote role
Application Deadline: 25 June, 2021 - Interviews may start earlier
We are looking for a team member who strives to develop a first class codebase using ReactJS. You will implement a complete user interface for our mobile and desktop web app. You will be creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will look to you for animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the backend developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required and we hope you bring everything you got to the table!
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Cooperating with the backend developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field. 7+ years of experience in Frontend development.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server side CSS preprocessing platforms, such as LESS and
ReactJS, AngularJS, Angular 6, BackboneJS, XML/JSON
- Note: Every front-end developer is expected to have a proficient knowledge of
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work
- Proficient understanding of code versioning Git/Bit bucket
- Knowledge and experience of TDD (Test Driven Development) is a PLUS
- Knowledge and experience of bundler/task run such as Grunt, Webpack Parcel etc is plus.
- Good understanding of application profiling and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of design systems is a PLUS
- Ability to work independently and deliver
- Strong communication skills, pro-active personality and ability gel in well with a team
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU
Great compensation package, medical benefits for you and your family, an opportunity to participate in company stock ownership plans, meals, on-premises gym, frequent performance-tied increments and performance recognition awards and a great lean and agile work culture!