Supply Relations Manager
Suppler Relations | Dallas, TX | Full Time
The Supplier Relations Manager will perform a strategic role at InGenesis, providing operational leadership for the Supplier Relations group. He/she will analyze supplier performance and utilization to facilitate process improvement and develop a strategic approach to optimizing supply chain performance. Areas of focus will include supplier sourcing, performance management and relationship management with daily collaboration across internal departments/stakeholders.
Full-time, exempt position
Sourcing and onboarding
- Develop the supplier selection standard operating procedures and key principles, lead development and implementation of strategic sourcing strategies, and conduct supplier selection process to identify the best sourcing options.
- Evaluate potential suppliers using criteria such as:
- market research
- industry experience
- quality standards
- financial stability
- Creates an annual category strategy that examines the market, supplier offerings, current and future needs to meet InGenesis’ annual KPI’s
- Negotiate/manage supplier contracts with a focus on progressive contracting methodologies and dispute resolution when necessary.
- Administer onboarding of suppliers
- Provide continuous improvement support to suppliers that includes development of training material, policies and coordination of training requirements
- Generate savings through various sourcing techniques including contract negotiation, demand management, supplier consolidation, and innovation
- Monitor factors such as delivery reliability, quality, and policy adherence.
- Track and analyze vendor performance and generate reports for internal customers
- Identify and manage supply base risk
- Monitor supplier contractual compliance
- Supplier rationalization and optimization
- Experience of defining remediation plans to address productivity and efficiency gaps, and track record of following through to ensure closure of action items
- Act as interface between suppliers and InGenesis
- Keep suppliers informed on developments in the organization or changes in market conditions that might affect demand for suppliers’ services
- Conduct planning sessions so that suppliers are aligned with the InGenesis’ business needs, improving efficiency and reducing the risk of excess capacity or supply shortages.
- Bachelors’ Degree, or higher, in science, supply chain management, engineering or related business discipline
- 3+ years of staffing management, sourcing, supply chain, or a related field is required
- Experience with workforce solutions including MSP programs and VMS technology strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Our Company is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.