Payroll | san antonio, TX | Temp to Full Time
The Settlement-Reconciliation Specialist will provide financial, administrative, and clerical services and ensure accuracy and efficiency of operations. This position will be responsible for preparation of reconcilements of supplier and customer invoices to payments received from the client and due to the suppliers under vendor management systems.
Classification and Reporting
- Post all incoming accounts receivable deposits to our PeopleSoft accounts receivable system daily
- Prepare daily reconcilements for customer contracts – reconciling all invoices to payments received and notify the Finance team when payments are due to suppliers.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Keep track and process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data
- Verify billing accounts with accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Works under general supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
- Minimum of Associate’s degree in Accounting or equivalent in direct work-related experience.
- General accounting knowledge and expertise
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer literate. Must have strong Excel skill
- Work well in a team-oriented environment
- Detail-oriented approach to work, assignments, etc.
- Have the flexibility and ability to deal with atypical and/or unusual situations.
- Strong reconciliation background
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of data
- All other duties as assigned
Our Company is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.