Dental Department | Great Falls, MT | Full Time
We are currently seeking a Dentist to work with our client located in the Great Falls, Montana. In this role, you will provide dental services to eligible beneficiaries of the military health care system.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Flex-schedule between 630 to 6:30 not to exceed 8 hours a day/40 hour work week
• Examine teeth, gums, and related tissues using dental instruments, radiographs, and other diagnostic instruments.
• Provide general dentistry procedures.
• Examine, diagnose, and treat various dental diseases.
• Provide fixed and removable prosthetic procedures.
• Treat teeth for extraction and/or surgical removal.
• Prescribe medications.
• Enter data into workload data reporting system.
• Refer patients to appropriate specialists when necessary,
• Conduct oral health, tobacco cessation, and diet counseling.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Graduate of an ADA-accredited dental school with either a DDS or DMD.
• Current state licensure to practice dentistry.
• Recent graduate (within 1 year) OR 1+ year of full-time employment in the practice of dentistry.
• Must obtain current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration number.
• Current immunizations, required.
We are proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.