Payroll | san antonio, TX | Temp to Full Time
The Billing Specialist is responsible for providing financial, administrative, and clerical services and to ensure accuracy and efficiency of operations. This position is responsible for preparation of bills and invoices, the calculation of sales tickets and charge slips, and verification of billing with accounts receivable ledger.
Temp to Full-time, exempt position
Sourcing and onboarding
- Responsible for preparation of bills and invoices, and verification of billing with accounts receivable ledger
- Keep track and process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data
- Verify billing accounts with accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate swift payment of invoices due to the organization by sending bilk reminders and making collection calls to outstanding accounts
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience as a billing specialist
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands on experience in operating and accounting software
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Our Company is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.