ELECTRICAL DRAFTER I/II
Engineering | Greenwood Village, CO | Full Time
Company Name: City Light & Power, Inc.
Job Title: Electrical Drafter I/II
Reports to: CLP Denver Office
Work Location: Greenwood Village, CO
Employment Type: Full Time - Salary
City Light & Power, Inc. has built a reputation as an innovative, reliable and responsive private utility development leader. Currently, CLP is seeking qualified candidates for a Drafter I/II position with electrical drafting experience.
If you are highly motivated, energetic, and hardworking individual seeking to expand your power design and drafting career with a stable, innovative, and rapidly growing utility company, this is the position for you.
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop or assist in developing professional AutoCAD drawings from engineering sketches and concepts.
- Organize and put together design drawing submittals and construction drawing packages.
- Update as-built AutoCAD drawings per engineer’s red-lines.
- Develop and maintain AutoCAD lisp routines to automate drafting processes.
- Assist CADD Manager with maintaining/developing CLP CADD Standards.
- Keep up to date with latest CADD technology developments and utilize them to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Work with Engineers and other Departments.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-year Associate Degree or Certification in AutoCAD Drafting and Design from an accredited college.
- Familiar with drafting and design a must. Preferred high voltage utility electrical drafting and design experience.
- Must have excellent analytical, organizational, verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Must be a team player and be able to work with various partners from start to finish.
- Up to 10% out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
- You must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. Military Base Security Clearance is required for this position. Valid driver’s license and ability to travel if required.
- CLP offers an excellent benefit package including health, dental, and life insurance, 401K, profit sharing, Paid Time Off, and holidays.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.