Digital Marketing and Demand Generation Manager
Sales & Marketing | Boulder, CO | Full Time
Job Title: Digital Marketing and Demand Generation Manager
Department: Sales & Marketing
Who We Are
Powered by a culture of innovation, strong intellectual property and the demands of an ever-evolving cybersecurity market, Circadence is growing rapidly and has tremendous upside potential. We are a small, growing company with a flexible and fun culture, backed by a proven and successful executive team.
What You Will Do
The Demand Generation Marketing Specialist will own the entire marketing funnel from Top to Bottom. You will manage our lead gen channels, including email, paid ads, organic, webinars, and other. You will build and execute monthly lead gen and lead nurture campaigns. You will optimize our marketing automation process by ensuring best practices in demand generation are being utilized. You will also be accountable for proper tracking, scoring, and reporting of leads. You will establish analytics for sales and marketing with a focus toward ROI and revenue growth. You’ll have ownership of the demand generation function and the ability to impact the direction of strategic initiatives!
Who You Are
You live and breathe marketing automation, and know how to utilize it to get results. You are a proven demand generation expert, and are really jazzed about growing our business. You are self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and geek out over digital marketing strategies. In addition, you:
• Possess the ability to handle multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously with excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail.
• Provide reports, analyses, and insights around improving the efficiency and effectiveness of campaigns.
• Have a positive, do-whatever-it-takes attitude and a thirst for knowledge.
• Are self-directed: you foresee problems before they arise.
• Comfortable making recommendations and can back them up with data and experience.
• Tech savvy: What you don’t know, you immerse yourself into.
• Have the ability to work effectively in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
• Can dive into details while maintaining a long-term vision.
• Have 4+ years’ experience in B2B demand generation marketing with increasing responsibility
• Can handle both strategy and execution of lead generation and operations
• Have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or related field
• Experience in B2B SaaS or cybersecurity highly desired – passion for technology is a must
• Have experience as a Salesforce administrator and marketing automation systems (Pardot preferred) including defining systems strategy and requirements
• Have experience with HTML, CSS and content management system (WordPress preferred)
• Deep experience with PPC and Social Media Advertising
• Some experience with Creative Suite desired, but not required