Content Marketing Manager
Sales & Marketing | Boulder, CO | Full Time
Job Title: Content Marketing Manager
Department: Sales & Marketing
Who We Are
Powered by a culture of innovation, strong intellectual property and the demands of an ever-evolving cybersecurity market, Circadence is growing rapidly and has tremendous upside potential. We are a small, growing company with a flexible and fun culture, backed by a proven and successful executive team.
What You Will Do
The Content Marketing Manager will play a key role in creating content strategies to drive revenue and build brand recognition. This role is heavy on the emphasis of writing content! You will develop and manage our content library including: white papers, infographics, blogs, case studies, presentations, and proposals. You will support internal teams in sales and marketing with content as needed. You will play a critical role in the success of our sales team by crafting content that is targeted to the right audience, at the right point of their journey. You will create and engage our social media following by using creative and inspiring content. And, of course, you will monitor and track the results of all content performance. You’ll have ownership of the content marketing function and the ability to impact the direction of strategic initiatives!
Who You Are
You are a proven content marketing expert that loves to write. You understand a content marketing role is a central support role to an organization, and work well with cross-departmental teams. You are self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and geek out over digital marketing strategies. In addition, you:
• Possess the ability to handle multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously with excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail.
• Provide reports, analyses, and insights around improving the efficiency and effectiveness of content.
• Have a positive, do-whatever-it-takes attitude and a thirst for knowledge.
• Are self-directed: you foresee problems before they arise.
• Comfortable making recommendations and can back them up with data and experience.
• Tech savvy: What you don’t know, you immerse yourself into.
• Have the ability to work effectively in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
• Can dive into details while maintaining a long-term vision.
• Have 3+ years’ experience in B2B writing, B2B technology a plus
• Expert writer and adept at crafting a message that resonates with different audiences
• Solid understanding of different needs of buyers along the buyer’s journey and can speak to those changing needs through well-crafted content
• Can handle both strategy and execution of content operations
• Have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or related field
• Experience in B2B SaaS highly desired – passion for technology is important
• Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO best practices