Channel Account Manager- CAM
Marketing Operations | Remote -Boulder area preferred | Full Time
Circadence has leveraged its history of software advancement, multi-player game development, and a deep understanding of application optimization, to offer Project Ares - the only fully-immersive, AI-powered, cybersecurity training platform in the market today. Project Ares provides cybersecurity teams the opportunity to practice skills and hone tactics in realistic, mission-specific virtual environments with real-world tools, and network activity, available 24/7.
Circadence is looking for a high energy and dynamic Channel Account Manager (CAM) with strong experience in B2B SaaS. This role is one of the first touch points for our partners and will set the tone for the channel sales cycle. You will be leading partner on-boarding, engagement, and pipeline execution.
What is your responsibility?
- Create effective partnership value programs with Channel Marketing Manager that grows revenue and ensures partner accountability
- Drives adoption of company programs with partners and proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Build and enhance relationships with existing partners to increase pipeline and velocity to close/won (new and renewal growth)
- Identify and qualify new partners from a perspective of “quality over quantity”
- Empower existing and new partners through company on-boarding programs that streamline opportunities to close/won (new and renewal growth)
- Collaborate with Sales Operations on forecast, deal outcome and competitive intelligence data
- Maintain exceptional records on partnership and deal activity within CRM
- Leads quarterly partner business planning sessions (QBRs) to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Manage reseller agreements, quotes, and contracts within CRM
- Domestic travel up to 25% of the time
What will make you successful?
- Relationship building!
- Applying creative influencing and negotiation skills towards every opportunity!
- Work independently, as well as, within a cross-functional team environment.
- Great communication skills with uplifting and positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to receive coaching because we all have blind spots!
What tools should you be aware of?
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): SalesForce and ecosystem of quoting and partner enablement tools
- Virtual Collaboration: Calendly, GoTo Meeting, Lucid Chart, Teams and more
- Business Productivity: We are an Office 365 shop
What experience will make you stand out?
- Prior success in partner relationship management and selling B2B cyber security SaaS through resellers. (required)
- Background in selling to Higher Education, Financial and/or Technology verticals (required)
- Highly successful in working remotely (required)
- Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States (required)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Computer Science (preferred)
- Must be authorized work lawfully in the United States (required)
- Remote position- This position is remote work from home position.(required)
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Circadence Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
Circadence will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
All Circadence employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.