Warehouse | Fresno, CA | Full Time
CHAMPRO is a growing branded manufacturer & distributor of team sports equipment and apparel. We are privately owned and have been delivering high-value, traditional & innovative athletic equipment and apparel via outstanding, integrity-driven customer service for thirty-five years
We are seeking a full-time motivated and dependable individual to join our Operations Team in Fresno, CA as a first shift warehouse operator, in our distribution center. This position includes, but is not limited to, working in any of the following areas of the warehouse such as fulfillment, forklift driver, shipping, receiving, quality control and general warehouse up keep.
- Assist in the unloading of in-bound containers
- Ensure the correct products and quantities are picked for daily orders
- Ensure that current productivity standards are met on a daily basis.
- Conduct count and QA for all shipments
- Able to quickly learn product assortment: categories, styles, colors and sizes
- Ensure shelving is always stocked with products
- Communicate warehouse activities to Lead or Operations Manager
- Maintain a clean, neat and organized work space at all times
- Sort & place items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as type, style, size, color or code
- Prepare parcels for shipping
- Picking, checking and packing orders in a timely fashion for same day delivery
- Always maintain a safe work place
- Values accuracy and attention to detail
- Basic math skills are a must
- 1+ years Warehouse experience a plus
- Capacity to lift up to 45 lbs.
- Experience working in a warehouse with RF scanners preferred
- Ability to stand or be on the move for your entire shift
- Consistent, reliable attendance
- Equipment operator (forklift, cherry picker, reach truck) experience is a must
This position works in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure, during the workday. The role routinely uses standard equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, jacks, box cutters, shipping tape, warehouse management system and RF scanners. We will require pre-employment screening and background check.
We are proud to offer eligible employees a full-range of benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as short-term and long-term disability coverage, 401k, Profit Sharing, paid time off, holidays, and payment toward gym membership fees.
Note: All offers are contingent on passing pre-employment screenings and background checks.