Sr. Warehouse Analyst
Warehouse | Wheeling, IL | Full Time
Champro® Sports is a privately-owned sporting goods and apparel manufacturer that has been in business for 30 years. We have received numerous industry awards for our business practices and excellent customer service. Our business philosophy is focused on our customers and we take pride in providing them with the best values in team sports equipment and apparel. We currently have a job opening for an excellent research, analysis and problem-solving Warehouse Analyst for our distribution center.
The Sr. Warehouse Analyst position is responsible for updating and maintaining the Warehouse Management System (WMS) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System, as well as, working on logistical projects. This position reports to the Director of Operation.
- Collect and analyze product and supply transnational data
- Perform warehouse profiling and slotting analysis, implement changes as required
- Maintain WMS master data accuracy
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects
- Develop and maintain distribution center standard operating procedures
- Serve as the distribution center liaison to the Information Technology Department
- Maintain and monitor distribution center Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Responsibilities as assigned
- Knowledge in warehouse information systems and analytical skills required
- 2-years of experience working in a distribution center environment
- 2-years’ experience utilizing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- 2-years’ experience utilizing Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office software
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Basic math and volumetric analysis skills
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
We are proud to offer eligible associates a full-range of benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as short-term and long-term disability, 401k, Profit Sharing, paid time off, holidays, and reimbursement toward gym membership fees. A collaborative atmosphere working together to exceed our customers’ expectations, as well as, an Equal Opportunity Employer bringing together diverse individuals to develop new and innovative solutions.