Warehouse | Wheeling, IL | Full Time
Champro® is a privately-owned sporting goods and apparel manufacturer that has been in business for 30+ years. We deliver high-value, traditional & innovative athletic equipment and apparel via outstanding, integrity-driven customer service. Our business philosophy is focused on our customers and we take pride in providing them with the best overall values in team sports products.
The DC Business Analyst develops and maintains a thorough understanding of business processes pertaining to distribution at Champro. Will track, report, analyze, and improve the facility's performance on established metrics while actively interfacing with distribution management and cross-functional teams. In addition, the Business Analyst will research, adapt and integrate best industry practices for our distribution facilities.
Responsible for implementing product distribution strategies and updating/maintaining the Distribution Management System (WMS) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System, as well as, analyzing and providing distribution solutions to meet company goals. Will also undertake logistical projects. This position reports to the Director of Operations.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Independently collects and interprets results on product and supply transactional data using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data analysis to more complex analysis
- Analyze distribution operations and provide feedback to improve processes
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive understanding of business processes and industry practices pertaining to distributing
- Perform warehouse profiling, cycle counting and slotting analysis, implement changes as required
- Maintain WMS master data accuracy
- Serve as the distribution center liaison to the Information Technology Department
- Maintain and monitor distribution center Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Responsibilities/projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or High School Diploma/GED and 3 years of experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions
- 2+ years’ experience utilizing WMS & ERP systems and knowledge of a distribution center environment
- Strong computer aptitude which includes excellent Microsoft Excel & Word skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and report creation ability
- Ability to work independently and manage projects and deadlines
- Have the ability to be an active participant in team leadership or organizational meetings
- Strong communication and writing skills to communicate with multiple levels within the company
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Advanced math and volumetric analysis skills
We are proud to offer eligible associates a full-range of benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as short-term and long-term disability, 401k, Profit Sharing, paid time off, holidays, and reimbursement toward gym membership fees. A collaborative atmosphere working together to exceed our customers’ expectations, as well as, an Equal Opportunity Employer bringing together diverse individuals to develop new and innovative solutions